Sunday, October 19, 2008

1.)Hiya! (nooby stats pic) :)


Hiya! I like to play Runescape, so I decided, well, why not make a blog about it?! So, I'm gonna post videos, pictures, and text. I'm most likely gonna post my way up to higher levels, seeing as I'm only a level 62 right now. And here's a pic of my nooby stats.-->
Yea, I know what your thinking.'how could he be more nooby?!?'
and personaly, I don't really know... Oh and i have 27 thieving and 3 slayer and 4 summoning because i used to be a member, but sadly, I'm not anymore. I most likely will be again soon though (mainly because i want a granite maul and I want to be able to steal again, yes stealing is fun :D ). And really, who dose not want to be a member? I mean, you tell me. An most likely, you can't think of anyone who dose not play Runescape.

No comments: