Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Makin' Money With NO Skills!!

I just earned 110k an hour, which to me, is a lot (lol).
And, I did it using, of all things, CowHide!

I started with 317k, bought all the cowhide I could (1,426), went to Al Karad, and tanned it.

The end result was 424,948 GP!! I'd say that this is a pretty good profit, but I am pretty noobish, so you decide if you like this method or not.

There are pros and cons to this method, for instance, skilling methods, obviously, provide level-ups, and in the end, bring you more money overall.
Non-Skilling methods are usually quicker, but don't rake in quite as much cash. So if you're looking for some quick, easy cash, you should probably go with something like I just did. If you want more, but slower cash, skilling is the way to go.

No comments: