Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yet Another Stats picture.

Yes, here is yet another picture of my crap stats. And I know I haven't posted on this blog for many a day, so I'll get you updated. I became a member for a month (yes, I forgot to post about it :{ ) and I set a goal to get to 99 fletching. As you can see, I only reached 70 before my membership ran out. I was also trying to reach 60 attack so I could wield dragon, but as you can see, I didn't quite reach it. I was also going for 50 defense, which I haven't quite reached yet, either. I also increased my magic to 56 so I could use high alchemy. Also, I finished the "Underground Pass" quest, and received an Iban Staff, which I lost in a bounty world =/ . I also reached 58 thieving, because I was trying to get to 60 so I could do the next quest for the thieves guild. I think that's basically it for now, except I need to become a member again. Oh, and one more thing. Jagex has FINALLY brought back the Wilderness and free trade! One of the problems of the Wilderness for me, right now, is that bewarebear's stats are too spread apart, meaning I'm level 7 because of the ranged and magic levels I have to. Meaning, another level 70 that's a pure in ranged or magic or even combat could easily own me. Also with the free trade update the Grand Exchange has changed so instead of minimum and maximum prices on items, you lower it and increase it by percentage. Well, I guess that's all for now, bye!

No comments: