Hey everyone! This weekend is bonus XP weekend. Sadly, it's only for members to the free members are missing out. And the whole weekend is not just double XP. You start with a X2.7 bonus, then it goes down to X2.5, and so forth. Currently I think I'm at X1.6. But so far, I've gotten to 65 attack, 61 constitution, 75 fletching, and 61 mining. As I said in my last post, I have a goal of getting to 99 fletching. The beautiful thing about fletching is that I'm going to make money all the way to 99! I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. Right now I'm stringing yew longbows, which makes money. At level 85 I'll start stringing magic longbows, which also makes money. That is one of the reasons why so many people have 99 fletching and the skill cape for it. It's also a kind of easy 99... :D
But, I'd like to know what you guys are doing or already have done for bonus XP weekend. Post it in the comments now!
Also, soon I'll be posting a money making guide for members by me, so watch for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment